our first BEGINNER Leg Workout, no talking .. WITH breaks! ♥︎ / Werbung
This routine works our booty, inner thighs, outer thighs & hamstrings. 30s of training, 10s of rest (or having a look what's next haha).
I would consider this to be rather LOW IMPACT as well. We only have 1.5 minutes of squats & everything else isn't hard on the knees. Lots of slow exercises on the ground, that focus on specific muscle areas ♥︎
- make sure to keep your knees behind / in one line with your toes when squatting down
- make sure you keep your weight on your heels (not so much on your toes)
- your knees should be stable, don't let them collapse inwards (rather push them out a tiny bit)
- squeeze your booty on the way up & in the standing position
for GLUTE BRIDGES:
- think of that "imaginary piece of paper" between your butt cheeks :D squeeze your cheeks soooo hard all the time, that it won't fall down on the floor, even if you sink your hips
- weight is on your heels, not on your toes
for FROG KICKS:
- if you feel pain at your hips, take a towel or a pillow to make it more comfy :)
- focus on using the strength of your booty to lift your legs. You might also feel it in your lower back, but think about your booty to have maximum engagement in this part!
The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
▸ you can find WORKOUT PLANS with those videos on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble "Workout Plans" for that.
➞ Food Account
Music by Epidemicsounds.com
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.